Camp Registration is now open - click here to register: https://dillerblindhome.campmanagement.com/p/campers/login_m.php
Week 1: June 19-25
Week 2: June 26- July 2
Week 3: July 3 - 9
Week 4: July 10 -16
Week 5: July 17-23
Week 6: July 24-30
Week 7: July 31-Aug. 6
Week 8: Aug. 7-13
2022 COVID Guidelines
The following are COVID guidelines that we will be following in order to prioritize the safety and health of all campers and staff members this season.
- All employees will be vaccinated.
- All campers will need to be tested 48-72 hours prior to their arrival (no matter if the camper is vaccinated) * This is the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Proof of a negative COVID test must be shown in order for your child to attend camp.
- All campers will be tested via rapid test under the pavilion upon their arrival to the home. (Negative test will be required in order to enter the home) We will provide the rapid COVID tests.
- Masks will NOT be mandatory this summer, however will be provided if parents would like their child to wear one when in public.
- Proof of Vaccination will NOT be required in order to attend camp this summer.
- Daily temperature checks will be given to campers and staff members.
- No Saturday transportation will be offered this summer.
- If campers are experiencing COVID related symptoms, parents/guardians will be readily available to pick their child up from camp the day the Camp Director communicates these symptoms.
- If the child is exhibiting COVID symptoms prior to coming to camp, parents/guardians will communicate this to the Camp Director and keep their child home.
- If the child experiences COVID symptoms less than 48 hours after coming home from camp, this information will be communicated to the Camp Director.
We are currently accepting camp counselor applications for our 2022 season! Apply using the link below. (Applicants must be 18 years or older and available for our entire summer season; June 15-August 13) https://dillerblindhome.campmanagement.com/staff